Dr. William Seid Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. William Seid?

Very Competant Physician

Posted on June 15th, 2016

I have used Dr Seid on 2 occasions for separate issues related to Hemorrhoids. In both instances he was very welcoming of my questions, took the time to explain to me the recommended procedures and set up my expectations accurately. The procedures were exactly as described as well as my recovery. I wouldn't hesitate to refer Dr Seid to my own family members as well as use his services again in the future for myself if needed.

Posted on April 25th, 2016

Dr. Seid is a very competent surgeon. I had a complicated surgery 12 years ago, which involved making important decisions once I was opened. Dr. Seid addressed the issues anticipated and complications discovered very well. I am confident part of the reason I am alive to write this review today is because of Dr. Seid's handling of a challenging surgery. In addition, I found him to be a straightforward and compassionate doctor.

Outstanding surgical care from Dr. William Seid

Posted on April 6th, 2012

I am a a medical professional myself, and found Dr. Seid's handling of my spouse to be outstanding in every way- from pre-op to post -operative care. There are at least 2 sides to EVERY story, and I wonder if the negative comments posted are from people who failed to heed medical advice in a timely manner, or have unrealistic expectations about their own body's capacity for health. Even the finest surgeon can't fix what God/nature/genetics/life has given you.Some people are dealt an unfortunate hand.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR

Posted on March 23rd, 2009

I HAD THE MOST HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH DR. SEID. HE DIAGNOSED MY RECTAL BLEEDING AS AN HEMORROID. HE MADE ME A RUBBER BAND PROCEDURE. IT TURNED OUT WHAT I HAD IT WAS A VERY BAD CASE OF ULCERATIVE COLITIS. SINCE I'VE DONE THE RUBBER BAND PROCEDURE I DID NOT FEEL WELL. I WOULD CALL HIM TO HAVE SOME HELP. RARELY HAD A CALL BACK BY HIS NURSE. HIS NURSE WAS INCOMPETENT AND RUDE.TWO MONTH LATER AFTER STAYING FOR ALMOST 7 WEEKS IN THE HOSPITAL. I WAS FEELING SO BAD, LOST SO MUCH WEIGH. I ALMOST DIED. I END UP HAVING A COLON REMOVAL SURGERY.I TRIED TO CALL DR. SEID'S OFFICE RECENTLY BECAUSE I RECEIVED A BILL FROM 4 MONTHS AGO ABOUT A PROCEDURE HE IS ALLEGING I DID. I TRIED TO CALL HIS OFFICE AND A VOICE MESSAGE SAYS "FOR UNFORSEEN REASONS THIS OFFICE IS PERMANENTLY CLOSED".I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT MY ADVISE IS "STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR".

Posted on October 13th, 2017