Dr. William J Semel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William J Semel?

Dr. Semel is an amazing pediatrician!!!!

Teacher

Dr. Semel is a remarkable doctor. Truly one of a kind. My kids love and respect him. He has helped them through a lot of illnesses. (Dr. Goldenring and the rest of the staff are wonderful as well)My kids are 18, 17 and 8. He knows and shows genuine concern for each of them. We feel so fortunate that he has helped guide them into adulthood. In my estimation, there is no one better than Dr. Semel.

Best Pediatrician Around!

Dr. Semel is the best doctor ever. Not only is he a phenomenal doctor, he's also my friend. I get a long with him, I can have a normal conversation with him, and he's not one of those doctors that ignores you and rushes through your appointment! I truly recommend Dr. Semel to anyone who is looking for a pediatrician.