- Friendly Staff
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
- Wait Time
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. William Sharfman?
A most excellent doctor
Posted on July 21st, 2016
Dr. Sharfman has been my oncologist for 4 years now, and has taken me through the maze of new melanoma medicines in a timely and effective way. I am alive today and my cancer is under control because of him.
Great Medical Oncologist !
Posted on May 9th, 2012
- rare knowledge of cancers- reaches out to fellow oncologists and other physicians- willing to use flexible treatment paths- a true gentleman, and under horrible circumstances still nice to work with
Colonel Greg W. Cusimano, USA (Ret)
Posted on August 10th, 2010
Dr. Sharfman has been seeing my wife for over two years and he saved her life. We went to another hospital and they did not catch the cancer in the lymph nodes.If Dr. Sharfman had not offered to retest and question to A typica spitz tumor scenario, she would be dead right now. So I am forever in his debt. He is a nice caring man when you get to know him. My wife and I are very happy with his care and would recommend him to you.
Posted on January 18th, 2010
Melanoma is early incurable, depending on the stage one is. Dr. Sharfman generally gets the more advanced patients. I believe he is the most qualified and knowledgable doctor in Baltimore area, and at the best hospital - Johns Hopkins. I trust him to do everthing possible, although he still must go by 'standard' care, but Hopkins has the 'big guns' for treatment of this awful melanoma- If you're reading this, please visit a dermatologist at least once a year - catch it when its early - 100% curable then---mine wasn't 'caught' until stage 3, now in stage 4 - not many options left - but I do like Dr. Sharfman..
Posted on August 24th, 2015
Posted on September 24th, 2014
Posted on August 23rd, 2014
Posted on September 20th, 2010
Posted on July 12th, 2009
Dr. William Sharfman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides