Dr. William A Shaver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William A Shaver?

A Doctor you can count on

Dr. Shaver is a very compassionate doctor who listens and talks to you about what steps he thinks should be taken to get your issues resolved. He also has an outstanding staff--every time I go in there I leave thinking that would be a great place to work!!!!

I love the treatmeant , the kindness and bedside manner of Dr. Shaver and so does my husband !

Dr. William A. Shaver is NOT deceased.

This web site has posted an alert that Dr. Shaver is deceased, They have probably mistaken the passing of his father, Judge William A. Shaver.

a joke

The only thing this guy can do is recommend you eat yogurt. If you happen to have a real problem this guy is completely clueless. Every time i went and complained of severe pain all he could recommend was that i eat yogurt. Once it was determined that I had a real problem he admitted he had no idea what to do. I then never heard from him again. Yet, I still receive phone calls from bill collectors wanting money from my last appointment.

Dr Shaver was very professional and put me at ease with a procedure I DREADED and avoided for years--a colonoscopy.

He is a personable, smart guy who inspires confidence about his recommendations.Like nearly all doctors in our modern world, he is a bit rushed. However, he never seems careless.I trust him.

Get him for your doctor

Dr. Shaver was assuring and calm during my initial visit and the day of the procedure.He went over the details and didn't hurry me in and out.I would highly recommend him.

Excellent AND caring.

Dr. Shaver is excellent. He always has some new research he's read to share w/me - even studies using alternative medicine (vitamins, diet, etc.). He and his staff are caring and friendly. By far the best gastroenterologist I've had either here or in a much larger city where I moved from.

Great Doctor

Found my celiac disease when other doctors had missed it for 11 years. He's very talented and kind.

No Follow Up

It was like we were never there; he said he'd call my husband, and nothing since -- weeks and weeks.