Dr. William Shoemaker Jr Is this you?

Great job on my shoulder!

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Very accommodating and awesome doctor

Posted on August 12th, 2013

I had my first surgery on my right shoulder in 2009, then 2nd surgery on my left shoulder in 2010 and MMUA bilateral shoulder in 2011. All in all i would say that dr shoemaker is a very nice and very dedicated in his craft. But i think he is retired now. But even though, he is still the best DO for me. God Bless and Get well soon doc!

Dr Shoemaker is a very ethical, intelligent man

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Dr Shoemaker is a very professional surgeon. The negative comments above my comments must be because those patients were upset about something else(ie. their wait time or some interaction with the front office)that reflected badly on Dr Shoemaker. He is very meticulous about not leaving scars after surgeries. And he deeply cares for his patients. Anyone who has been treated by Dr Shoemaker should feel blessed that they found a doctor who actually cares about them and does not have his own interest in mind. Its the patients that he prioritizes.

Are you kidding me?!!??!!

Posted on May 18th, 2011

NO offense, but if you want to feel like you are one of those patients waiting at a Welfare Case office, by all means sign up with this doctor! They book patients like there is no tomorrow, and when they speak to you, OMG let's not go there...but yes..LET'S...they speak to you as if you're just a waste of their time (my first meeting with Dr. Shoemaker...his first words were.."Oh great, now I get to hear you complain...") and as if you are beneath them. There may be only 1 or 2 of the girls in that office that actually KNOW what they are doing (and besides the xray tech-he's cool), but other than that...COME ON really where do you get these people from??!! And beware if you are going to have surgery with them..be sure you have someone there with you after the fact, because if you do not want to be EXPOSED as if you were at a "nude" beach...well you're about to experience it! I came out of surgery had no idea that my top was fully exposed and luckily my husband was there to cover me up!!! As far as this so called doctors office goes...DON'T GO!!

I think he drinks

Posted on October 13th, 2009

Workcomp dr. This guy left scars in areas not being worked on when I was in surgery?I know workcomp leaves little room to choose your dr. But be careful of this one. Bring someone with you as a witness.

Best Doc in San Diego