Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William M Shuffett Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. William M Shuffett Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
Dr. William M Shuffett Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William M Shuffett Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I have had many procedures done by Dr. Shuffett over a 25 year period and I go in for touch ups now. He always keeps you natural looking and his work and professionalism has always been outstanding. I would never trust anyone else. His whole staff is amazing and I always recommend him to others as the BEST in San Diego.
Uc Davis Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWilliam Mitchell Shuffett Jr Md, 131 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA
Dr. William M Shuffett Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coronado, CA.