Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William P Shutze
Dr. William P Shutze, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Shutze is affiliated with Methodist Richardson Medical Center, Baylor Scott And White Medical Center White Rock and Baylor Hamilton Heart Vascular Hospital. Dr. Shutze has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. William P Shutze has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Diabetes Complications
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Malformations
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Showing 5 of 6
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Shutze is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. William P Shutze accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTexas Vascular Associates Pa, 621 N Hall St Ste 100, Dallas, TX
Dr. William P Shutze is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.