Dr. William Sill Is this you?

3.9

Drug abuse

Posted on June 30th, 2011

This Dr. prescribes narcotic pain relievers to two of his patients that are related and they turn around and sell those prescriptions to others. In my opinion this Dr. should do a little more investigation on the patients he is treating and be a little more concerned about the lives that are affected by what he prescribes to his patients.

Dr. Sill

Posted on April 28th, 2011

The few times I've had to see Dr. Sill, I have been very satisfied with the time he spends with me, how he explains things to me and any diagnoses I may have received. However, the wait time at his office is ridiculous. You can pretty much plan on spending at least 1 1/2 hours total time for 1 visit.

Posted on September 5th, 2015