Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William A Silva has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I am only in my 40s and thought I would be in pain for the rest of my life. I have seen several other doctors and tried many things that didn't work. I required prolapse surgery and treatment for interstitial cystitis. Care and treatment was excellent and I would definitely recommend him to anyone, especially if they've seen other doctors who weren't able to help. I read the other review here - I had such a different experience!
I had a hysterectomy, rectal repair and a bladder sling/mesh implant. After 4 weeks, I still couldn't pee (wore a catheter for that long!), so had to have a second surgery to let the sling down. I can pee, now, but find that I'm unable to have intercourse with my husband, because the dr. tightened up my vaginal canal too much. I'm not a happy camper.I wouldn;t recommend this surgery or this doctor.
Boston City Hospital
Dr. William A Silva accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera NW PHYS Network: Personal Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPacific Northwest Urogynecology Pllc, 903 Medical Center Dr, Arlington, WA
Dr. William A Silva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, WA.