Dr. William A Silva Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William A Silva?

Had chronic pain and now I don't

I am only in my 40s and thought I would be in pain for the rest of my life. I have seen several other doctors and tried many things that didn't work. I required prolapse surgery and treatment for interstitial cystitis. Care and treatment was excellent and I would definitely recommend him to anyone, especially if they've seen other doctors who weren't able to help. I read the other review here - I had such a different experience!

I had a hysterectomy, rectal repair and a bladder sling/mesh implant. After 4 weeks, I still couldn't pee (wore a catheter for that long!), so had to have a second surgery to let the sling down. I can pee, now, but find that I'm unable to have intercourse with my husband, because the dr. tightened up my vaginal canal too much. I'm not a happy camper.I wouldn;t recommend this surgery or this doctor.