Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William S Silvers
Dr. William S Silvers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Centennial, CO. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Silvers is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital and Vail Valley Medical Center. Dr. Silvers has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William S Silvers has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Allergy & Immunology
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
One of the best, if not the best, doctors I have ever worked with.Super smart - very professional - very thorough in describing issues / possible causes / options for care / the science behind you issues / etc.Absolutely top notch staff . . .great experience overall for myself (49 year old male - allergies) and my teenage son (asthma - cleared by Dr. Silvers for scuba diving).
Highly reccomend Dr. Silvers, he uses agressive therapies to treat asthma as well as an integrated medicine philosophy to treating allergies and asthma. He has an excellent staff and has several nurse practioners working in his practice that are wonderful. I've seen several allergists and MO, CA, and CO and he is one of the best.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Silvers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. William S Silvers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllergy Asthma Colorado Pc, 7180 E Orchard Rd Ste 208, Centennial, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William S Silvers in this video.
Dr. William S Silvers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Centennial, CO.