Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Simon
Dr. William Simon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Villanova, PA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Internal Medicine. Dr. Simon is affiliated with Medical CollegePennsylvania H, Medical College/Pennsylvania H and South Nassau Communities Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Simon has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Simon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical CollegePennsylvania H
Medical College/Pennsylvania H
South Nassau Communities Hospital
17 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1996
Massachusetts General Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWilliam H Simon MD, 1313 Partridge Ln, Villanova, PA
Dr. William Simon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Villanova, PA.