Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William F Sims III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I need a knee replacement and Dr Simms does take time during my visits and ordered me a better knee brace and called the brace people and told them the one they had for me was terrible fit . He thinks it is time to schedule it done but what he tells me is not comforting on what could happen. Makes me want to forget it . Wish I could talk to a few patients who had it done .
Measuring how fine a man and how outstanding a physician is not an easy thing to do for Dr. William Sims. He has healed several of my friends, my granddaughter and me leaving 'no stone unturned' to give us all the best possible results for our medical issues. Dr. Sims does not have a magic wand. He has extensive experience and continues to study in order to apply the latest information to each person's situation. Having excellent skill and up to date techniques are great attributes for any physician, but I know of no one that comes close to his compassion for his patients and deep interest in their well being. Dr. Sims is an outstanding physician.
I received a call from Dr. Sims the day following a visit to the ER for a broken wrist after he reviewed my X-ray. Without his correct diagnosis, surgery and treatment, I would have had limited mobility and strength in my right arm and hand. Dr. Sims exhibited excellent follow-up care and took the time to answer all my questions.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2011, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
21 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. William F Sims III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health Connexus
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Surgery And Sports Medicine, 850 W Ironwood Dr Ste 202, Coeur D Alene, ID
Dr. William F Sims III is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Coeur D Alene, ID.