Dr. William W Sledge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William W Sledge?

Excellent care in all areas

I have been a patient for almost 30 years and plan that many more! Dr. Sledge truly "walks the walk" as he teaches by example how I should care for and maintain my health. He has excellent interpersonal skills, always listens carefully and gives thought to his recommendations. All testing or outside referrals are based on my needs--he never "shoots in the dark" for answers. Nurse Peggy and the rest of the office staff are fantastic and treat me as if I am a relative and they are in the will! I cannot recommend this wonderful practice enough.

Great DOC

Never in a hurry-- very personable and carring-- always clear in talking to me about what is going on...wonderful office staff and nurse Peggy is a jewel--I have to go there every 10 days and never dread it-- I hope he NEVER RETIRES!

Dr. William W Sledge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gadsden, AL.