Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William J Smolinski
Dr. William J Smolinski, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA, with other offices in Bethlehem, PA and Allentown, PA . He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Smolinski is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital Cedar Crest Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. William J Smolinski has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William J Smolinski has the following 15 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Infectious Disease
- High Cholesterol
Showing 4 of 4
This Dr. came in made my father and myself feel very comfortable and got us back on tract with medications. we are so pleased with his service, it was an awesome experience! My dad is finally feeling like he can do things again, not feeling so confused, such a different person, all because he took the time to get him on the right meds, and take him off some of the meds that where not needed! Thank you Dr. for giving my dad his life back!!!
Dr. Smolinski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1987
Robert Packer Hospital
Dr. William J Smolinski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William J Smolinski in this video.
Dr. William J Smolinski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.