Dr. William B Spector Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. William B Spector?

Dr. Spector ignored my husband's symptoms. Told him that he didn't have stomach issues, didn't have trouble breathing and that his anemia (newly acquired at age 60) was low iron, prescribing iron pills. My husband has cancer which was the cause of the anemia. My husband has Barrett's - the cause of the stomach issues. My husband's cancer metastasized to his lungs - the trouble breathing. Don't go to him - run as fast as you can far, far away.

Dr. Spector was laser focused on me and my issues. He asked questions to gain an understanding of what was going on. Never seemed rushed. I felt like I was his only patient.