Dr. William Spiegel Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. William Spiegel?

Excellent Experience!

Posted on November 12th, 2013

Both my son and I are patients of Dr. Spiegel for our allergies. A family member referred us to Dr. Spiegel because I wasn't happy with my young son's previous allergist (who didn't seem a good match for my shy child and didn't handle my son's life-threatening shellfish allergy in a compassionate way). Dr. Spiegel has been great with working with my son and has treated his allergies effectively for a number of years now. Right away, my quiet and cautious young son was put at ease by Dr. Spiegel's approach. He incorporates fun, little games and silliness to distract a nervous child, all the while doing a very thorough exam and patiently answering questions. I have never felt rushed or unheard when I voiced my concerns about my son's diagnosis and treatment options. I was so impressed by him that I decided to see if he could help me with my lifelong allergies and couldn't be happier.

"Best" , sums it up.

Posted on October 1st, 2013

I cannot say enough about Dr. Spiegel. From day one, my daughter felt at ease and so did I. He is extremely knowledgeable and his top priority is "always" his patients. He never wants a child to suffer or be limited by their allergy or asthma. He is a great educator, not only to me but has a special way with children/young adults.

Really helpful!

Posted on September 6th, 2013

I came in and told him what my issues were. He was very genuine and helped me with my problematic allergies. It is just nice to come in to a place and have someone care about you as a person and not just a patient.

Terrible experience

Posted on December 28th, 2011

This is the worst experience I have ever had with a physician. Dr. Speigel was completely unprofessional and rude. He refused treatment, humiliated and threw me out of his office because I asked too many questions and did not want to be treated like a helpless mule. He even said that he doesnt care about my concerns and that all he cares about is himself and not being sued for anything He tries to push as many pills as possible on patients bc he doesn't have any other resources for treatment. Even if he does not agree with my questions or concerns, the decent thing to do is to just disagree. instead he lacks any moral ethic as a physician and medical provider. Patients do yourself a favor and find a doctor who will listen to you and that you can trust. This doctor doesn't have kids and has no clue how people with ailments feel and want to be treated.

Posted on February 22nd, 2017