Dr. William P Springhart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William P Springhart?

My wife's Kidney Stone

Over the last several years my wife is experienced much discomfort in her left kidney thinking it was a kidney stone and it would go away. For the last several weeks it is gotten severely worse, and my wife is one of those people who never want to go to the doctor because she lives in fear of him telling something is wrong. I convinced her to go to MD 360 and have it x-rayed to see if that's what it was. They confirmed through x-rays and a CT scan this was a kidney stone (15mm) that needed to be removed. The doctor at the MD 360 recommended us to go to Cross Creek urologist where we met Dr. William Springheart. Upon meeting Dr. Springheart he showed both my wife and I the results of the screening there he recommended several options but highly recommended lithotripsy in lieu of invasive surgery. I found Dr. Springheart be very professional, very personable and understanding. He took time to explain all our options as they were many but again highly recommended the lithotripsy based on his success in the past. Surgery was set for Tuesday, September 26, 2017 where my wife and I went to the Greenville Hospital system and had the procedure done. It took approximately an hour before she was in recovery. Dr. Springheart came by the recovery room to meet with us and talk to my wife and I, where he said everything went 100% great as expected. He explained that he was able to obliterate the stone with this technique. I feel very comfortable with Dr. Springheart now and in the future I would highly recommend his services to anyone.

Why the long wait

Waited to seem do for 1 hour 45 minutes.Really shakes you confidence in him.

Why the long wait

Waited to seem do for 1 hour 45 minutes.Really shakes you confidence in him.

pretty world class-very calm professional input in trying times

Stage 3 Prostate Cancer

'Michelangelo' ... he is, without a doubt, THE surgeon that a patient needs to have on their team when dealing with prostate cancer, and when only the best will do.

Kidney Stone Patient

I became a patient of Dr. W.P. Springhart in Shreveport, La. I now travel one time a year for a checkup to Greenville S.C. a 13 hour drive to see Dr. Springhart. When Dr. Springhart had his practice here in Shreveport I went in hurting bad with a kidney stone I remember him telling the nurse to let the other patients know he had a emergemgy ( being me ) he spent the day getting me taking care of. Dr. Springhart is the best!

Great doctor and great medical team