Dr. William Stanell Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. William Stanell?

Posted on August 11th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Stanell's for 16 years. He is wonderful!!

Awesome

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

My fave doctor ever. He has the best personality for a doctor. I had some complications during the last weeks of my pregnancy and labor, and he was so personable and put me at ease more than my other doctors at the practice. He was the on call doctor during my induction and he performed my c-section and he was excellent through all of it. I so wish I could see him again for my 2nd pregnancy, but I have since moved out of state. It will be hard to find an OB up to my standards now.

Stanell and Staff are No. 1 in My Book!

Posted on October 26th, 2011

I have been seen at both the Yardley and Lawrenceville offices. Dr. Stanell and his staff are exceptional professional caregivers. And it doesn't hurt to be a Penn State fan either!!

AMAZING DR!

Posted on April 23rd, 2011

I love Dr. Stanell. He is the most caring, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor I have ever gone to. I began seeing him while I was prego with my first son and picked him to be my ob for my 2nd pregnancy. He aided me through my pregnancy and was very knowledgeable about issues that arose. He performed my csection and did an amazing job. I was up and moving the same day as if I never had a Csection. He is very knowledgeable and his sense of humor put me at ease throughout my pregnancy! I can not say enough about him.

OUTSTANDING!

Posted on March 14th, 2011

Wow! I can't say enough about Dr. Stanell! His bedside manner is outstanding, I never feel rushed and he is very knowledgable! The only thing that is tough is getting an appointment because EVERYONE wants to see him! Couldn't be more blessed to have him as my ob.gyn.

Posted on December 6th, 2010

Dr. Stanell has a wonderful beside manner and always puts me at ease whenever I go into the office. He is friendly, positive and encouraging and very self-assured in his assessments.

Posted on October 7th, 2009

I had gone to my prior "gyno" for over 20 years. Recently I kept hearing wonderful comments about "this" Dr. Stanell. His name kept coming up so I took the leap and made an appt.(by the way,I swore off men gyno docs 30 years ago, due to a very bad experience). From the moment I entered his waiting room, I was extremely comfortable. The staff- actually friendly,& happy (not the norm). Dr. Stanell EXCEEDED my expectations and all other prior experiences. He was so kind, truly genuine, he really put me at ease! To top it off, he has a GREAT sense of humor, which was a bonus for me. I guess you can tell, I would recommend him to friends & family in a heart beat!

Dr Stanell is number one in my book

Posted on October 7th, 2009

I had a wonderful appointment and he made me feel at ease, he has a terrific bedside manner and a soothing way about him. He is a fine surgeon as well. I would receommend him to my friends and family .

Very Caring, Respectful & Thorough

Posted on August 14th, 2008

Dr. Stanell has, on more than one occasion, found out the problem and made it right. He has an awesome bedside manner and is very thorough.

Posted on March 3rd, 2016