Dr. William G Stebbins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William G Stebbins?

Phenomenal Doctor and Surgeon

I was nervous about my skin cancer surgery with Dr. Stebbins but his impressive bedside manner, calm demeanor immediately put me at ease. He explained everything very clearly. The surgery took several hours (although you're not getting worked on the entire time), but there was a TV in the room and you can bring a book or iPad. After my skin cancer was taken care of, Dr. Stebbins took great care to stitch me up in the best possible way. My scar is now barely visible, and my friends are all impressed with how I healed! I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Stebbins (and his nursing staff)- I wish he could be my main doctor but unfortunately he only does the skin cancer surgergies. So hopefully I won't have to see him again for that reason!

A Wonderful Doctor!

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Stebbins. He is a kind, caring and very compassionate physician. I went to see Dr. Stebbins about a cosmetic surgery on my eyes that had gone terribly wrong. He not only provided me with guidance and direction with my issue(s), but even went so far as to place a call to another physician in order to help me with a revision. I was at a very low point and Dr. Stebbins helped me not only medically but emotionally as well. I highly recommend him. He is not only a wonderful doctor but an equally wonderful person. I thank him for all he did to help me!!

I have just had my second Mohs procedure with Dr. Stebbins. There is absolutely no scar from the first surgery to remove a basal cell carcinoma. Two weeks ago Dr. Stebbins removed a squamous cell carcinoma in the middle of my forehead which required about 12 stitches. After only two weeks there is almost no scarring. He is great, and so is the whole support system, especially his nurse Caroline.

All the faith in the world in him. I will be having surgery in 2 weeks. Very knowledgeable.

I have been to Dr Stebbins several times with excellent results with Botox as well as fillers

Dr Stebbins is a wonderful Doctor

So thankful he is my doctor! I had Mohs surgery and after 17 stitches between my eye and nose, I have little to no visible scarring AND the basal cell cancer is gone. He has a wonderful bedside manner and a sense of humor that puts you at ease, both greatly appreciated..

Wonderful

This guy is great!! He is so personable and nice. He has a sense of humor, but most importantly, he is hot. And that is what really counts in a great doctor!

Wonderful doctor