Dr. William Steinkohl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Steinkohl?

The Doctor is up to date

Posted on September 19th, 2017

I have a moderately enlarged prostrate. I am a 61 year old white male. Dr. Steinkhol did a procedure called Urolift. It is a new procedure and requires a day surgery (they knock you out). A pair of tiny clips is inserted through the urethea and they serve to hold the prostrate apart and away from the urine flow. This is a new procedure and it is reversible if need be. I'm pretty sure it will restore me back to when I did not have any problems. I have nothing but praise for the doctor and his staff.

Posted on November 30th, 2015

not a better Eurologist anywhere

Posted on May 3rd, 2015

His office staff is unresponsive to things that are not convenient. He seems bored with patients concerned. Had TURP performed. Need to redo surgery. Was unresponsive to serious UTI that could affect my life. Only got help by going to emergency room for service.

Posted on December 26th, 2014

Dr. Steinkohl does things his way, he does not take into consideration what you have previously experienced or that you understand your body. It is his way only.

Posted on August 15th, 2014

It looks like he don't care, all is fast, next please!

Completely unsuited for his job

Posted on September 30th, 2013

Dr. Steinkohl was extremely full of himself, rude and did not spend any time with me at all. He did not want to answer any questions, and I would not trust him with any type of major procedure.

Posted on May 28th, 2013

Dr. Steinkohl was extremely short, impatient and unwilling to answer questions. He was condescending and quite frankly physically abusive. I would definitely not recommend him.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on February 1st, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Steinkohl due to kidney issues and have been going to him for the last three months. I have been able to get same day, same morning appointments and he has called me back on weekends and during pre-dawn hours. He worked closely with another physician who I was also seeing for a related issue and called her to plan out treatment. He did not conduct unnecessary procedures, but did conduct necessary procedures within a reasonable time, including on weekends.The office staff is wonderful as well. They called me to folow up and see how I was doing and they called my insurance and spent time on the phone with them during business hours to fight for approval for necessary tests.Dr. Steinkohl is very professional and very caring. I would definately recommend this doctor. Also, he has a great sense of humor and a good bedside manner. I have been very impressed with the care that I have been receiving.

Very Professional Doctor

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

Dr. Steinkohl performed a button-TURP (prostate) surgery for me the spring of 2011.The operation is a relatively new procedure and I was a new patient. I spent time researching the operation on the Internet and had some concern, but Dr. Steinkohl explained the operation in understandable terms, outlining benefits, possible drawbacks and alternatives. One problem was my 30-year bout with a motor-neuron disease, Primary Lateral Sclerosis. My research indicated I could expect an uncomfortable 4 to 6-week recovery period. I had one week of diminishing discomfort and then I was good as new. I very pleased with the results and have recommended Dr. Steinkohl to many other ol' coots and some interested doctors.

pleased with his outstanding care

Posted on May 13th, 2011

overseas i had several surgeries in the past created lots of additional problems, after i had my surgery with Dr. W. Stienkhol, he was able to solve and treat the problem to the point in less recovery time and excellent results.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017