- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William I Sterett MD
Dr. William I Sterett, MD is a doctor primarily located in Vail, CO, with other offices in Vail, CO and Edwards, CO( and 4 other locations). Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Sterett is affiliated with Heart Of Rockies Regional Medical Center, St Anthony Hospital, St Anthony Summit Medical Center and Vail Health. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. William I Sterett has 6 locations
1140 Edwards Vlg Blvd # B105
Edwards , CO 81632
180 S Frontage Rd W
Vail , CO 81657
360 Peak 1 Dr Ste 180
Frisco , CO 80443
Dr. William I Sterett has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. William I Sterett has the following 10 expertise
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. William I Sterett Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. William I Sterett
After receiving his undergraduate degree from the University of California at San Diego, Dr. Sterett stayed on the West Coast to study at the University of California at Davis, where he completed his medical degree and was the recipient of the UC Regent's Academic Scholarship. Dr. Sterett also completed his orthopaedic surgery residency at the University of California at Davis and his knee and shoulder sports medicine fellowship at the Steadman-Hawkins Clinic. Dr. Sterett traveled to Bern, Switzerland and Hannover, Germany to complete his orthopaedic trauma and joint preservation fellowship. He specializes in ACL reconstruction, sports injuries to the knee and shoulder, joint preservation and orthopaedic trauma, and is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Sterett is affiliated with the American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine, the Arthroscopy Association of North America and the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, and has published numerous research articles, orthopaedic book chapters, and surgical technique videos for the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. , Dr. Sterett is the head team physician for the United States Women's Alpine Ski Team. He has also been the U.S. Olympic Committee team physician for the 2002, 2006 and 2010 Winter Olympics and was the athletic training fellowship director and founder for The Steadman Clinic.