Dr. William R Stern Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William R Stern?

I have been Dr. Stern's patient for over 10 years. I have multiple GI problems due to prior intestinal resections and I have tried a few GI doctors when I moved to US until I went to Dr. Stern who was recommended to me by a co-worker from IBM who also had a history of GI problems. I was very pleased with Dr. Stern from my first visit and ever after. Every time I went to Dr. Stern he listened carefully and always provided good diagnostics and remedies that worked. He is very thorough and looks at all the factors and how they can interact together before deciding on the possible causes and on the tests to validate a diagnostic followed by the recommended treatment. I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Stern.

Dr. Stern and his staff are outstanding. They take the time to really listen. Jessica, at the front desk, is super organized, on task and very friendly. My parents were Dr. Sterns patients and now I am too.

it was very bed they didn't saw me because I don't know English. I'm sure my lowers going to take care off it!!!!!!!!

I have been going to Dr. Stern for many years and have always gotten Professional and personal care.

Dr, Stern is competent, friendly, calm, and efficient. I have been doing colonoscopies with him over many years.

the best in the business

I have seen several gastroenterologists in the Washington area over the years. This man is simply the best in the business. He's knowledgeable, courteous, polite, and it's not difficult to get in to see him. He takes the time to answer your questions, and he genuinely cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone.

accountant

Doctor Stern is my doctor for years. I have searched on line and so glad to find him. He is very knowledgable, courteous. He has cured my stomache ache. I hightly recommand him.

Caring and Well established physician

Have known the doctor since early 1980's. Saved me much pain and suffering. Takes the time to seekinformation and answers questions. None etter

Hemorrhoids

Knowledgable, skillful and pleasant physician, friendly and helpful staff, quick and painless procedure (hemorrhoid banding), what more can one ask for?

Great bedside manner

Dr. Stern is a caring and compassionate physician with a great bedside manner. I had seen several GI's before, but did not get the attention and answers I needed until I saw Dr. Stern.

Excellent GI

Visit him only once a year or even less frwequently since I dont need that much of GI care. But, experience during those visits have been good. He did also three colonoscopies over 10 a 10 year period for me and experience has been good. Only downside is he does not take Aetna insurance (so, when my company had Aetna only I had to see another Gi for 2 years)

Doctor's Response

We now participate with Aetna and most insurance plans. Please check our website www.marylandcolonoscopy.com or call the office 301-251-9555 for the latest list. Thank you for your kind words.

excellent gastroenterologist

Excellent gastroenterologist, cured me and my father-in-law.

Dr. William R Stern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.