Dr. William F Stiles III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William F Stiles III?

Excellent urologist

Dr. Stiles really cares. Dr. Stiles operated on me. He really cares. I can’t say enough. If anybody is looking for a urologist I highly recommend Dr. Stiles. I suffered from BPH. After the surgery he performed on me. I no longer suffer from BPH.

5 stars all the way

great doctor

Dr. Stiles took was fantastic. He spent time with me in the office and really listened to me. The surgery went great and he called me personally to check on me. He really cares about what he does and people. His office staff were very kind and helpful.

There was no communication whatsoever, leaving me confused from the beginning to the end.

Doctor's Response

We at Urology of Flagstaff are very disturbed about your recent experience at our office and it is certainly not typical, as we take immense pride in how well we care for our patients. Dr. Stiles never wants anyone to leave feeling confused and would like to reach out and reconcile any issues. We are unable to see your profile, so please contact our office and give us the opportunity to serve you better.

Great doctor-patient relationship.

I would recommend Dr stiles, urologist to all my friends. He performed a TURP on me 2 months ago and I am very happy with the results. Everything now works as it should. 3 years ago another urologist in Oregon did a TURP on me and went thru prostate side wall, sent me home with a bag and 10 days later redid surgery, but appears he butchered me again. Dr Stiles cleans up a fixed the problem.

Patient

Dr. Stiles takes the time to get to know his patients and their needs. He is genuine, and down to earth. His knowledge, abilities, and willingness to try treating outside of his knowledge base is unmatched. I'd never hesitate to recommend Dr. Stiles. He's a great doctor and an amazing person. He's been just great.

Dr. William F Stiles III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Walton Beach, FL.