Dr. William R Storo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William R Storo?

I had just recently did a google search to obtain the phone # for Dr. Storo and came across this "review page" My daughter is a patient of his and thinks he is a "genius" Dr. Storo has been straight on with any diagnosis needed for her. I am transferring over my son to his care today. He is extremely intelligent an by far the best pediatrician in the city of Concord.

auto-pilot

We've brought our children to Dr. Storo for a few years, but it's definitely time to change. It seems as though he's always on auto-pilot and just going through the motions. He doesn't listen to our concerns and rushes us out the door. My son was misdiagnosed because of this.

Autism Spectrum Disorder