The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Strawter
Dr. William Strawter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Defiance, OH, with another office in Defiance, OH. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Strawter is affiliated with Defiance Regional Medical Center, Paulding County Hospital and Spectrum Health-Reed City Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. William Strawter has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. William Strawter has the following 2 expertise
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Vascular Disease
Showing 2 of 2
I was hospitalized at Defiance Regional for Diverticulitus and treated by Dr. Strawter. He did not spend time with me to explain the condition or why it was not improving. I requested to see a different surgen after the second day. Being hospitalized can be very stressful and a little compassion goes a long way during that time. I would not recommend Dr. Strawter if you are looking for a doctor who is willing to take the time to explain the condition and answer your questions.
Dr. Strawter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Defiance Regional Medical Center
Paulding County Hospital
Spectrum Health-Reed City Campus
St Luke's Hospital
Pike Community Hospital
39 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. William Strawter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Defiance, OH.