Dr. William Strayhorn IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Strayhorn IV?

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Very unhappy with a test that was administered without being fully informed of the aspects. Turned down the test, very unhappy patient. Doctor never checked up but still sent a bill for an incomplete procedure. Avoid

Help is a phone call away......

Posted on April 25th, 2016

I have been to many Drs. over the last 30 years and I have been surprised at the care and attentiveness that this office staff and Dr. Strayhorn himself have given me as a patient. They work like a well oiled machine as a team and I have heard someone say that they feel that by the time patients get to them they really need help. Dr. Strayhorn listens to you and considers what you have to say. He looks you in the eye and really cares for his patients! He has gone the extra mile with my sleep disorder problem and I feel confident that we are on the right path for me. I would recommend this office and Dr. Strayhorn and in fact just recommended him to a friend of mine from church tonight. I hope you will give them a chance too....

Very thorough

Posted on March 25th, 2013

Dr. Strayhorn was thorough in his examination and did not make us feel as if he had other patients waiting. He took his time explaining his thoughts and upcoming tests. His office staff couldn't have been more courteous and helpful.

Posted on September 28th, 2011

Very disappointed! Before he even did a neurological exam, he seemed to have his mind made up about what it was. He even commented, "I guess we could sit here until we come up with something bad". He said that more than once. He dismissed my numb toe and said, "I wouldn't worry about that". Left the appt. more confused than when I got there. Very strange and extremely frustrating. Waste of money and my time.

Posted on August 12th, 2017