Dr. William Strodel III Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. William Strodel III?

Wm. E. Strodel, MD saved my life!

Posted on August 28th, 2016

I had seen several doctors who based their opinions solely on negative labs. I began vomiting feces and was denied service at a local hospital because my insurance had been cancelled for "overuse." I was taken to University of Kentucky Hospital in Lexington several hours later. Dr. Strodel found by way of exploratory surgery a necrotic gall bladder that had injured my pancreas and liver. By that time, I had lost my home and business but Dr. Strodel preserved my precious life. It was 1987. There is no way I could ever repay him. Mine has been a happy and very successful life. I have thought of him and given thanks many times over the years.

Posted on June 9th, 2017