Dr. William J Strowhouer Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. William J Strowhouer?

Great doctor!

Awesome!

I wouldn't go anywhere else! PWC is the BEST.

I highly suggest this facility to anyone who wants to live a healthier lifestyle! I first saw Dr. Strowhouer himself almost 3 years ago now (wow -- time flies!). I have always had issues with my weight. Through the years, I struggled with different eating disorders and experimented with over the counter diet medication (BAD CHOICES). Due to my poor habits, my metabolism started to slow down in my mid 20's. When I first met Dr. Strowhouer, I had just gone through a serious relationship explosion. During the tumultuous end of that relationship, I ate whatever I could get my hands on and found myself single, unhealthy, and overweight. I immediately dropped about 20lbs by not eating at all. When I started to heal emotionally, I started to eat again and the pounds immediately piled on. I was miserable. Both of my bosses at that time were patients of Physicians Weight Control and told me of their success with the program. Honestly, I was ready to try ANYTHING. When I met Dr. Strowhouer, it was an experience I'll never forget. (Trust me, you'll understand if you ever have the opportunity to meet him.) He was handsome, lively, animated, and very clearly took his job to heart. I'll be honest -- he put me in my place. I was totally honest with him and he told me exactly what I was doing wrong and how to change my habits. It was EXACTLY what I needed! With the diet pills, I have been able to train myself how to eat, how to stop when I'm full (or before!), and I have never felt jittery or weird like I'd felt in the past doing those store brands (ie hydroxycut). There's no caffeine in the appetite suppressants so you don't get all crazy AT ALL (which was honestly something I was initially nervous about). Plus, you can set your schedule to see the doctor at your own pace. In the beginning, I did see the doctor more often because they really keep you in check and keep you on track. I haven't seen Dr. Strowhouer more than a hand full of times but the other doctors I've seen have been really great. I highly suggest Dr. Levy too! He's just a really great person and makes you feel like he cares. But all of the doctors I've seen over the years are great! Honestly, sometimes I take breaks from going in and I stop taking the medication. After a few months though, I make an appointment because inevitably, I'll have lost my focus, put on a few pounds, and need help getting back into the groove. Bottom line: this establishment is tops. I put in a 15 minute wait time because sometime they are busy but most of the time I don't wait long at all. I have sent so many of my friends and family members in, sometimes I feel like I know everyone in the waiting room! I've been able to sustain my weight and I've trained myself so that I don't feel the need to eat until I'm uncomfortable -- I'm healthy and happy thanks to PWC. Thank you Dr. Strowhouer!!!

This doctor is unethical and gives out dosages of a controlled substance to people without knowing the appropriate dosage for that person. I was given a dosage that was way too high and had severe side effects from the medication. Then when I called to let them know, his son, Ted Strowhouer was completely manipulative, unprofessional, and rude to me because he was defensive knowing that his practice screwed up. This is negligence and medical malpractice. The Strowhouer's are IDIOTS. neither of them have a real medical degree.