Dr. William S Stuart Jr Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. William S Stuart Jr?

After two appointments, I looked for another nephrologist because I found Dr. Stuart to be very unprofessional as a doctor. First, he pretty much said I would die if I didn't take the medication that he prescribed even though the medication caused so much nausea that I couldn't function at all. I feel SICK all the time because of the medication, not because of my disease. He didn't give me options for medications. Second, he didn't talk to me like I was a person sitting in front of him. Instead, he treated me as I was human ginny pig. That motivated me to find a better and SMARTER doctor. Next doctor was excellent. He was willing to stop prescribe the medications and gave me different one. After a few years, I am still ALIVE without taking the medication Dr. stuart prescribed. I highly NOT RECOMMEND Dr. Stuart. He is absolutely not good.