Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William T Su has the following 3 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
22 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
New York Hospital Medical Center
Dr. William T Su accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilliam T Su Md Pa, 11110 Medical Campus Rd Ste 127, Hagerstown, MD
Dr. William T Su is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hagerstown, MD.