Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William D Sudduth has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. William D Sudduth has the following 14 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. William D Sudduth has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William D Sudduth is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Sudduth was an exceptional Doctor. I had a myleogram on my back and he did not get in a hurry with me, but explained the problem and made a plan of action to help me. ask if we had any questions and was very patient and answered all of them. he seemed to be a most compassionate man. His nurse Rachel was equally as nice as were all his staff. I would recommend him to friends and family. very good experience for me and my wife.
After looking at my x-rays he said surgery was required ASAP. My family doctor said I would probably require it 10-15 yrs down the road. I told him that and I was not going into surgery any time soon. He insisted he was right and raised his voice in protest. Told me to leave. I never went back. Nasty attitude if you disagree with him.
Suddeth complaint: I was verry dissatisfied with my visit..sudduth halfway listened to my complaint... I requested an MRI for my back... He said all I needed was therapy and didn't need an MRI.. Everyone else thought that didn't make since... Went to Spine Care Center and they requested an MRI which showed I had a bulging disc that was causing my pain... It was a waste of time going to sudduth... You would think after 4o yrs you would know a litte more as a physician...I should have read his reviews before I went..,
50 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. William D Sudduth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsStephen Patrick Cowley Md, 4600 Highway 280 Ste 200, Birmingham, AL
Dr. William D Sudduth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.