Dr. William Sueksdorf Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. William Sueksdorf?

Posted on March 31st, 2010

I hate this doctor because he is so dishonest, uncaring, hypocrite, and unethical. I was diagnosed with manic-depression with psychotic features from a previous doctor and he agreed and treated me for it, then after two months was telling he was going to change my diagnosis because they are million dollars under budget and they have 3000 patients to care for. He change my diagnosis to major depression for this reason and never allowed me to speak about other symptoms. He said "Oh you couldn't possibly have that" I hate this doctor for being so unethical.

Posted on October 7th, 2016