Dr. William Sullivan Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. William Sullivan?

Avoid this doctor!!!!!!!!!

Posted on September 20th, 2016

I visited this ER due to chest pains. I am a heart patient with a history of heart attack and heart disease. This doctor was rude and insulting. I was asked if I took narcotics. I told him no. I only take nitro for chest pain. I had already taken two of them, and they did not work. He proceeded to ask me what I wanted from them. I told him that I wanted to make sure it was not my heart. I was given gi cocktail and an aspirin. My blood pressure was 165/106. After two hours I was sent home. Thank God it was not my heart. When you are a heart patient, you are told to go to the ER when you have chest pain that is not relieved by nitro. The staff was very nice , but he was horrible. He is not understanding or compassionate. He was at the Decatur/Morgan Parkway Campus ER. If possible, avoid him!!!!!!!!!

Patients Sister

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Awful, mean, rudest doctor I have EVER met. Will never return to this hospital again because of the smallest chance that he would be my ER doctor. He is judgmental and believes his patients are beneath him.

Not recommended

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

He was very rude and impatient.

Posted on May 19th, 2017