Dr. William Sun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Sun?

Great Doctor

Posted on September 20th, 2016

I delivered my 1 year old with him & he's wonderful, asked if I have questions at every appointment and took the time to answer them if I did. I will be delivering another child with him in 3 1/2 month s

Posted on August 13th, 2015

My name is Bobbie Jo West and I was a patient of Suns in 2007 and I got food poisoning and he refused to give me antibiotics and as a result I ended up with campelobacter and I lost my son due to the severity of the infection.

Highly recommend

Posted on June 8th, 2013

Dr. Sun was the only Dr. that truly listened to anything I had to say, He was always very kind to me and my child, and if it was not for Dr. Sun listening so closely to me, I may not be here today to write this. He saved my life and my unborn baby's life. Then, 1 year after my 2nd son's birth when I thought I was dying of some rare cancer that had gone undetected, Dr. Sun referred me to another specialist (after running some tests to confirm his suspicions) If he had not done that, and I had not met this other colleague of his (Dr. Chang) I would not feel like I do today. I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease that caused me to feel like I was dying. Today I feel excellent. My health has dramatically improved, and I owe a huge debt of appreciation and thanks to Dr. Sun . He is a wonderful human being, that happens to be in the right profession, and this world could benefit from a whole lot more doctors exactly like him.

great doc

Posted on February 9th, 2011

Dr Sun delivered my daughter back in 07 with no complications....when we got pregnant last year we were excited ti go back..this pregnacy was mire difficult but Dr sun walked us through it every step of the way....the wait is a little long but it is worth it

Posted on June 30th, 2010

Dr Sun was there for my during a difficult pregnancy that did not end well and there is no other Dr I would have wanted by my side. He was compassionate and caring and as optimistic as he good be under the circumstances. I will never use another OB/Gyn.

Wonderful Doctor for my high risk pregnancy

Posted on June 21st, 2010

I was quickly looking up Dr. Sun's phone number online when I ran across this page. I am very sad to hear about the situation of the other person that rated Dr. Sun so low, but felt that I needed to give another opinion of his service in order to give others a different point of view. I had a baby delivered by C-section by Dr. Sun back in November. I can into his office high risk due to a pregnancy the year before where I was on bedrest for 16 weeks and had an emergency C-section. Immediately Dr. Sun prescribed weekly visits in order to properly monitor my progress. I saw him every visit but due to the fact that he is a teaching physician, I would have students that would see me during the visit after he checked in with me. When it came time to deliver he actually accommodated my request to have the C-section on a Saturday. That was above and beyond. Along with a flawless delivery he was able to repair the previous C-section scar that became a keloid and make it barely recognizable. I thought that he was an excellent physician, no nonsense and provided me with exactly what I needed and not a bunch extra.

BAD EXPERIENCE

Posted on January 11th, 2010

i HAD A MISCARRIAGE AND HAD THE RUN AROUND BETWEEN A BUNCH OF DOCTOR'S BEFORE ANYONE HAD THE HEART TO TELL ME I HAD HAD A MISCARRIAGE. aND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE DR. SUN WHO WAS MY DOCTOR WASN'T EVEN THE ONE WHO TOLD ME THAT I HAD LOST THE BABY.

Posted on November 17th, 2015