Dr. William Sypura Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Sypura?

Posted on July 24th, 2012

Dr. Sypura has been our primary care physician for all three of my daughters for nearly seven years. He is professional, thorough, thoughtful, and engaging with a considerate and caring personality and kind bedside manners. My girls have always enjoyed visiting him and have fun with him during their care. I am planning on changing my own primary physician to Dr. Sypura, due to his excellent care of my daughters and his additional knowledge of sports health.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on June 13th, 2011

My family has been under Dr. Sypura's care for about 14 years. He was present and helped deliver two of my three children and has cared for all three of them ever since. He is so down to earth, friendly and takes his time with each one of our visits. He does not over pre-scribe and has no problem sending you to a specialist when needed. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor!!

Posted on January 19th, 2011

Has not listened to me as I try and tell him a history of an ailment, very short time with me, felt like I was pushed through for the next patient.

Posted on May 23rd, 2017