2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William Brown Jr?

Would not recommend Dr. William T Brown

I was assigned this doctor when my primary physician of 5 years retired. The first two appointments he could not locate my medical records. On the third appointment he decided to increase my prescription dosage for blood pressure. He never examined me in any of his visits. The final visit he increased the dosage of my blood pressure medication to an inaccurate amount, and preached his religion to me for 20 min. The pharmacy and my insurance company notified me of the inaccurate dosage. When I called his office the staff was rude and told me it was 'not their problem' and for me to wait until my next appointment - which I cancelled. Dr.Brown, in my opinion is incompetent and should not be practicing! I would not recommend him - ever!

I went to this doctor since he graduated from medical school & for some reason he dumped me after 25 years. I always paid my bill as soon as I received it, kept my appointments & thought I did everything right. I am not the only one he did this to. BTW, I am planning on filing suit for malpractice.

Dr. William Brown Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richland, MO.

Dr. William Brown Jr Is this you?