Dr. William Garrett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Garrett?

Great doctor

Posted on February 14th, 2013

Posted on November 18th, 2012

I was actually called back before my appointment time. Appointment was at 4:15 and I was called back at 4:05 and left his office at 5. He spent around 35 minutes with me and explained every thing in great detail. I've used Dr Garrett off and on for several years and have found him to be one of the most caring and informed doctors I've ever met. He even sent me a letter explaining tests results and what he recommended and ended letter with hope you are feeling better and I'm here for you. Excellent care from this physician. A truly good person who cares about his patients.

Complete disregard for patient

Posted on October 14th, 2012

I have been trying for a long time to get an appt but nurse Melissa never calls me back in a timely manner......if she does at all and no matter how many times I tell her to call my cell #....she calls a # that I'm not readily available at. When told about an emergency room visit and how the attending physician refused to do a test that dr garret had me ask they do....she just said ok...I will tell dr garret...and never heard back from them.....talk about lack of compassion for your patient!

Do not go to this Dr if you want personal attention

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

After misdiagnosing and treating me with medicines that several other neurologists described as antiquated for my condition, he insulted my mother and fiance because they asked questions...oh my, what a horrible thing to ask questions about a loved one. He spends no time with you, in the last 3 visits he spent less time in the room than his interns and staff...probably less than 25 minutes compared to the 2 1/2 hours I spent waiting to see him. He seems more intent on getting as many patients seen in one day (like cattle) than helping anyone.

Did not act as if he cared....

Posted on April 24th, 2011

During visits, after waiting for 30-45 minutes, I usually spent less than 10 minutes with him. I spent much more time with his nurses, intern, and students. When in the room, he very quickly asked for what I was feeling, and then provided a guess and prescribed meds, but was put off when I asked questions. He was very rude, to me and my family on several occasions. It seemed like the goal was to get through as many patients each day than to actually make you feel like you mattered at all.

Posted on August 4th, 2017