Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William T Hall MD
Dr. William T Hall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. William T Hall has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William T Hall has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 4
Courteous -old fashion doctor (back in the day)
Self-verified patient of Dr. William T Hall - Posted on January 26th, 2019
LAST OF THE COUNTRY CARE DOCTOR
Self-verified patient of Dr. William T Hall - Posted on July 26th, 2016
Dr. Hall will remind you of THE LAST COUNTRY CARING DOC that will take care of his patients with accurate diagnosis,excellent bedside manner,and spends time with the patient to the full extent where he knows everything about the situation at hand.GOOD COUNTRY CARE is how I describe his PRACTICE !!! He LOVES TEA CAKES !!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. William T Hall - Posted on April 16th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. William T Hall - Posted on June 3rd, 2014
40 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Baptist Health System
Dr. William T Hall Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. William T Hall's office for more information.
730 4th St SW Birmingham, AL : (205) 785-0510
Locations & DirectionsARLINGTON CLINIC, 730 4th St SW, Birmingham, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William T Hall, MD - Internal Medicine in Birmingham, AL, in this video.
Dr. William T Hall is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.