2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William T Johnson?

Very bad experience

He was in a hurry the entire time I interacted with him and seemed as if he had made his mind up about my problem before even coming into the exam room. Not once did I feel that he actually cared what was wrong with me, and whenever I explained the pain I was having his behavior made it obvious that he was not very interested. He even downplayed the pain that I was having, which was both unsettling and insulting since I rarely see a doctor for anything. To add to that, the receptionist at the Overland Park location was absolutely horrible. She would ask me a question, then halfway through my explanation she would interrupt me and say she didn't understand why I was calling, then put me on hold to ask someone else about why I was calling, only to take me off hold and repeat the whole process again. When I was FINALLY allowed to explain why I was calling we were able to reach a conclusion in less than a minute. The rest of the staff was quite friendly when I interacted with them, so I'm not sure how or why this particular woman is doing the work she is. I was finally able to reach a conclusion about my pain and situation, but it came attached with everything above. NOT WORTH IT, I will take my problems and business elsewhere from now on. I would recommend the Overland Park location if you like being treated as an inconvenient pest.

Quick to see me, then impossible to reach

I'm new to Seattle, it was easy to get my first visit and tests and a prescription, only the prescription was way off and I could not Dr. Johnson or his staff to return my call to followup and fix. Too bad, the place was convenient.

Dr. William T Johnson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Olathe, KS.