Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William T Ko
Dr. William T Ko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Show Low, AZ. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Ko is affiliated with Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center, Maryvale Hospital and Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. Dr. Ko has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William T Ko has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Photosensitivity Disorders
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- Nail Diseases
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Oral Lichen Planus
- Hair Diseases
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Dermal Fillers
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 5 of 31
I was impressed with this doctor until he moved his location and changed his practice. Front desk is wonderful. They switch you to other dermatologists if you do not pay cash, they do not take time to explain and just shove a generic pamphlet in your hand and try to get you in and out as fast as they can. Disappointing.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Ko is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1994
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. William T Ko accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William T Ko in this video.
Dr. William T Ko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.