Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William T Mason
Dr. William T Mason, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salisbury, NC, with another office in Salisbury, NC. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Mason is affiliated with Novant Health Charlotte Orthopedic Hospital, Carolinas Medical Center and Lake Norman Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William T Mason has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. William T Mason has the following 15 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
Dr. William T Mason has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. William T Mason is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Mason is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
52 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1966
Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. William T Mason is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salisbury, NC.