- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Children's Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William T Mcgee MD
Dr. William T Mcgee, MD is a doctor primarily located in Springfield, MA, with another office in Springfield, MA. They have 37 years of experience. Their specialties include Critical Care Medicine.
Dr. William T Mcgee has 2 locations
Dr. William T Mcgee has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. William T Mcgee Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. William T Mcgee
Dr. Mcgee graduated from the New York Medical College in 1983. Dr. Mcgee works in Springfield, MA and 2 other locations and specializes in Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Mcgee is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center and Baystate Children's Hospital.