Dr. William T Stewart III Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. William T Stewart III?

Hand surgery

If ever needed a doctor for surgery he's the one Fixed me an husband did a great job back to normal quickly Visited both offices all staff very friendly

Dr. Stewart overbooks under pretense he cares

My kids and I were there 3 times and waited for 2 hours past our appointment time. When I mentioned the wait time I would hear the same "song" form his staff that he hates to turn away anyone because he cares. The 1st time I heard this I thought that was nice but right after we finally met him I knew that the only thing he hates to turn away is money. My child's bone was only a little over half way grown back together but because the staff told him about my complaint about the wait time he suggested we don't need to come for a follow up and it it would surely be completely grown back together in a couple of weeks. There are other wonderful orthopedic drs that we could go to and stop wasting time on the ones that overbook. He had no bedside manners and has not shown that he cares about my child. Look for someone else.

Dr. William T Stewart III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.