Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William C Tally MD
Dr. William C Tally, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Athens, GA, with another office in Athens, GA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Tally is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William C Tally has 2 locations
1765 Old West Broad St Bldg 2
Athens, GA 30606
Dr. William C Tally has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. William C Tally has the following 4 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 14
He should be fired
Self-verified patient of Dr. William C Tally - Posted on November 14th, 2018
I wish I could put negative stars. This man is an awful human being who should not be allowed to work in a field such as this one. This field requires you to be compassionate and caring for others, this man is heartless. My brother is mentally disabled, non verbal, and for some time now he's been in a lot of pain in his hips and barely being able to walk around. While we have always had to be his voice at appointments, we have never came in contact with a physician that has belittled his well being and his overall life.Tally told us that he had a herniated disc, and that if we did surgery it would be for us (his family) and not for him. Told us to "forget about him", yes that is direct quote, among other horrendous things. In my opinion, this man should be fired
Self-verified patient of Dr. William C Tally - Posted on July 11th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. William C Tally - Posted on July 9th, 2018
Got my life back
Self-verified patient of Dr. William C Tally - Posted on May 24th, 2018
Went to Doctor Tally with back pain resulting from scoliosis and spinal stenosis. Tried all other venues to relieve pain. None of them resulted in long term relief. Dr Tally performed spinal fusion / scoliosis corrective surgery. Two weeks post op. Very pleased with results. Improving every day. I'm on my mid 50's and have a lot more life to live. So happy to be active again.
Self-verified patient of Dr. William C Tally - Posted on April 27th, 2018
Horrible physician. Dropped me two days before a SCHEDULED procedure he agreed to perform and recommended. He has minimized my pain and injuries and sat on a diagnosis until the last minute. Claiming my back was fine until PT proved ineffective and I had to have an MRI done.He lied and barely provided any service or listened to me. He expressed his gut feeling on my diagnosis but medicine is not based on gut feelings but factual hard evidence such as lab reports imaging etc. he has been very insensitive unethical disrespectful and furthermore unprofessional. Avoid him at all costs.he is a money leech that should find another profession. Athens orthopedic is terrible and so is he. He shows no respect regard or compassion for his patients who might i point out are his source of income. He did not provide me the courtesy or adequate time to find a new provider and I am in immense pain 60+ days post incident and with worsening symptoms.
Dr. Tally is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. William C Tally Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William C Tally, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine in Athens, GA, in this video.
Dr. William C Tally is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Athens, GA.