3.6

Have you seen Dr. William C Tally?

He should be fired

I wish I could put negative stars. This man is an awful human being who should not be allowed to work in a field such as this one. This field requires you to be compassionate and caring for others, this man is heartless. My brother is mentally disabled, non verbal, and for some time now he's been in a lot of pain in his hips and barely being able to walk around. While we have always had to be his voice at appointments, we have never came in contact with a physician that has belittled his well being and his overall life.Tally told us that he had a herniated disc, and that if we did surgery it would be for us (his family) and not for him. Told us to "forget about him", yes that is direct quote, among other horrendous things. In my opinion, this man should be fired

After 16 months of pain at 8+ to 9+ he dumped me. Lumbar Spine surgery on L2, L3, L4. Get and second opinion before you comet to AOC. Bad Hospital discharge, very poor followup. One to two minute visits very 5 to 6 week. Basic D&C (duck and cover) during followup visits.

Terrible experience

I went in for pain he had every excuse of way and stated it wasn't as bad as I thought. How is this possible I know what I feel ,no one can tell you about your body. Therapy doesn't work very dissatisfie d

Got my life back

Went to Doctor Tally with back pain resulting from scoliosis and spinal stenosis. Tried all other venues to relieve pain. None of them resulted in long term relief. Dr Tally performed spinal fusion / scoliosis corrective surgery. Two weeks post op. Very pleased with results. Improving every day. I'm on my mid 50's and have a lot more life to live. So happy to be active again.

Terrible physician

Horrible physician. Dropped me two days before a SCHEDULED procedure he agreed to perform and recommended. He has minimized my pain and injuries and sat on a diagnosis until the last minute. Claiming my back was fine until PT proved ineffective and I had to have an MRI done.He lied and barely provided any service or listened to me. He expressed his gut feeling on my diagnosis but medicine is not based on gut feelings but factual hard evidence such as lab reports imaging etc. he has been very insensitive unethical disrespectful and furthermore unprofessional. Avoid him at all costs.he is a money leech that should find another profession. Athens orthopedic is terrible and so is he. He shows no respect regard or compassion for his patients who might i point out are his source of income. He did not provide me the courtesy or adequate time to find a new provider and I am in immense pain 60+ days post incident and with worsening symptoms.

great results

Dr. Tally performed a double fusion and removed two cysts that were growing in my lower back in Sept 2016. The results have been great. I would definitely recommend his team.

Neck pain

He is a very honest doctor. He's upfront, forward, and very honest. He took lots of time with me, explaining my mri results and setting up my surgery. My wait time was less than 5 min before they called me back. I'm having surgery in 2 weeks

He fixed my herniated disc and I am grateful for that. Good Doctor. I will and have recommended him to others.

Dr. Tally is the best! He operated on my neck.

Dr Talley seemed like a pretty good Dr prior to my back surgery..... actually he was even ok when i came in for my follow up from surgery. Don't like how i was treated after that. Made me feel like he didn't believe i was still in ALOT of pain and rushed threw my visits after that.

terrible surgery results,terrible staff, unfriendly doctor

Operated on me at Athens Regional and on my daughter at the surgery center. Both of us had good experiences. He gave us the facts beforehand and let us make the decision about whether or not to have surgery. I'm still under his follow-up care.

Dr. William C Tally is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Athens, GA.