Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William F Tarry has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Disease
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Showing 5 of 12
This doctor made my daughter very uncomfortable to the point I became very concerned about him. I did some investigations about his background. He was run out of West Virginia after he had an affair with a medical student. Would you trust someone with your child you conducted his personal life in such a horrible manner. Never again.
He was very unprofessional and didn't seem to care that my son was screaming in pain. His staff is also very unkind and working with children you need to be extremely patient and understanding.This doctor needs to retire or work with adults instead of kids.We now travel to Pittsburgh to see a urologist. My son was scrared to go to the doctor for about a year after this happened.
41 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. William F Tarry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUTMB Galveston (John Sealy), 301 University Blvd, Galveston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William F Tarry in this video.
Dr. William F Tarry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Galveston, TX.