Dr. William M Tenhaaf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William M Tenhaaf?

Dr. TenHaaf is the most thorough, wonderful doctor that I've seen in over twenty five years. His knowledge is beyond compare and his bedside manner is also top notch! He is the best of the best and I'm so very blessed to have him as my PCP.

Dr. TenHaaf is great!

I have found Dr. TenHaaf to be one of the most caring and compassionate doctors in this area. He does have office hours, but also has walk in appointments. It's nice to know that I can go in to see him on a Monday evening with no appointment. He is in no rush when he meets you. He truly cares about his patients and takes the time to listen and help. I have had to call him a few times when he's been on call, and my calls were returned promptly.His entire staff is wonderful. He has two other doctors in his office as well, but Dr. TenHaaf is my personal choice. He is great!

Dr. William M Tenhaaf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jenison, MI.