Dr. William A Terranova Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William A Terranova?

I had a breast augmentation and an umbilical hernia repaired by Dr Terranova in October. The entire office was extremely professional and helpful. Dr. Terranova was very welcoming to all of my questions. My consultation was extremely comfortable and informative. I was given a lot of choices and we discussed the best plans for me. Dr. Terranova was very friendly and answered every question and welcomed questions. I would recommend him and the wonderful staff for any procedure. Dr. Terranova called my husband the night of my procedures and the next day to make sure I was recovering well.

Great Doctor

He was honest about what I should or shouldn't have done. He didn't rush me in only to rush me out of the office. He completely explained the procedures in detail, without the use of doctor's terms/words that someone like me wouldn't understand. I'm definately going back to him for further procedures. He seems like such a great guy, if he weren't married, I'd have to snag him up....lol Seiously I don't take time to write reviews but I thought I could help others choose wisely. Take care and best of luck "yawl".

Dr. William A Terranova is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Charleston, SC.