Dr. William D Terrell Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. William D Terrell Jr?

fantastic

Fabulous!

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Terrell. My grandmother fell at home and broke her hip. She was admitted and then had surgery the next day with Dr. Terrell. I felt he was so compassionate and kept us updated through the surgery. He sat and talked with us at great length after her surgery, to the point I wanted to hug him and cry. Not many doctors like him left, a class act.

horrible doctor

I would advise that anyone think ten times before having surgery with this person. He is very one sided in his views of doctor and patients. I do not think he believes its possible for any doctor to do wrong, it must be the patient's fault if something goes awry.

Worst Orthopedics Doctor!

Dr. Terrell does what's best for the insurance companies not the patient. He deliberately leaves out relevant information from his reports such as additional fractured bones and torn or damaged tissue to avoid proper treatments which are lengthy and costly to the insurance company. He lets the insurance adjuster dictate what is disclosed to the patient. Dr. Terrell had the MRI report and when he was asked if there was any tissue damage he said, "No". He even failed to mention a second fractured bone which was visible in both the X-rays and the MRI. Dr. Terrell should not be allowed to practice. He would probably say that a conservative decision was made to put the patient down just because it was easier than proper treatment and cost effective.

Real Doctor

I was sent here for a second opinion. Only wish I had been under his care the whole time. Seems to care about his patients . Great bedside manner. ..

Wonderful Doctor

My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Terrell for 5 years. In my estimation he is the perfect example of what a physician should be...supportive, caring, exact in his diagnoses, etc.

A

Technically proficient. Initial visit was a second opinion. It's easy to get an appointment. The doctor seemed alright on initial visit. However, I found out post surgery that the doctor did was so busy covering his a$& that He was not effective in dealing with issues that arose secondary to previous injuries.

27 year wait

I was involved in an auto accident 27 years ago and developed a non-union and then a mal-union. My leg healed twisted & crooked and 4cm shorter. Dr. Terrell after looking at my leg and xrays said he could fix it. He is a man of his word. My leg is now straight and the same length as my other leg. I can't believe it myself but it's true. I will never forget him. In a word... "Professional".

I would recommend Dr. Terrell to anyone with orthopedic issues, especially of the lower limbs.

Dr. William D Terrell Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.